Two Digit Multiplication Made Easy
Let us make Maths a bit fun. So I’ll just start off by showing you a simple multiplication which you will enjoy learning. It’s called the IXI method and you can just do it in your head as soon as hear a 2 figure multiplication from anyone.
1. Take the right side figures and multiply them. So 6 x 6= 36
2. Put down 6 and keep the 3 in your head
3. Next multiply the cross figures shown above and add them both. So 5 x 6 and 5 x 6 is equal to 30 and 30 or 60. You has 3 in your mind from step 2. So total is 60+3 = 63
4. Put down 3 and keep the 6 in your head.
5. Multiply left side figures and add the six in your head. So 5 x 5 = 25 + 6 = 31
6. Place the 31 below.
7. So there you are the answer is 3136
Once you are able to practice this wonderful multiplication method, you will be able to amaze your friends with your prowess. So move ahead have fun with maths and we shall keep on showing you more such wonderful yet easy Maths tricks which will make it fun for you.