That’s cool puns for the educated minds!
▪ How does Moses make his tea?
▪ A cartoonist was found dead in his home.
Details are sketchy.
▪ I used to be a banker,
but then I lost interest.
▪ England has no kidney bank,
but it does have a Liverpool.
▪ They told me I had type-A blood,
but it was a Type-O.
▪ I changed my iPod’s name to Titanic.
It’s syncing now.
▪ I stayed up all night to see where the sun went,
and then it dawned on me.
▪ I’m reading a book about anti-gravity.
I just can’t put it down.
▪ I did a theatrical performance about puns.
It was a play on words.
▪ Why were the Indians able to settle here first?
They had reservations.
▪ We’re going on a class trip to the Coca-Cola factory.
I hope there’s no pop quiz.
▪ I didn’t like my beard at first.
Then it grew on me.
▪ Did you hear about the cross-eyed teacher who lost her job
because she couldn’t control her pupils?
▪ When you get a bladder infection….
you know urine trouble.
▪ Broken pencils are pretty much pointless.
▪ What do you call a dinosaur with an extensive vocabulary?
▪ I dropped out of the Communism class
because of lousy Marx.
▪ I got a job at a bakery
because I kneaded dough.
▪ Velcro – what a rip off!