The world has a lot of heart breaks every now and then and reasons can be more than just weird. A guy has a lot of reasons for breaking up from his girlfriend and the reverse is also true. In a world, torn between so many strife’s, do we still need an internal breakup? It’s time we started thinking.
Our relationship is a special one and we do not need stupid reasons to break it up. Well couples can be incompatible but does any compatibility require a reasoning test?
Here are few of the top reasons for a relationship break-ups.
- Bad behaviors – When either the husband or the wife shows a bad behavior towards the other, a rift is formed between the two and if not addressed at the right moment can lead to bitter relationships.
- Cheating – When either of the two partners cheat on the other and any one finds out about the two, it can usually lead to breakups.
- Misdirected anger – Suppose your anger is on someone else, but in a fit you tend to show your anger on your partner, you can be sure there would be a reaction to which could only turn the event into a break, if not quickly rectified.
- Being unsupportive – When either of the two are looking at support from the other in any event of their life, but do not get it, you can sure that a break up is around the corner.
- Addiction – Addiction to cigarettes, alcohol, sex are factors which can create a toxic atmosphere at home and thereby lead to break ups in relationships very fast.
- Withholding affection and attention –
- Lying. …
- Giving up
- Not Communicating